Monday, March 16, 2009

Skies over my Africa





Since I have been here I have witnessed some of the most breath taking sunsets, sun rises, rainbows, storm clouds I have ever seen. Its like the sky is dancing all around me. Since the wheather changes so quickly and can go from cloudy, to sunny, to rainy all in one day, you just never know what the sky will look like. So I have been paying attention and as you can see I have taken a few pics of it as well. I have really been enjoying just gazing at the sky here. The other night it was a full moon and clear so it lite up the night.

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, Sheldon! What you say about the weather there is so true. Thank you for these pictures. And your master class for the midwifery students sounds exhausting but so important for them. How lucky they were to have you as their teacher. Even if only for that short while. I loved reading how you made them speak up. Now that is a challenge. What a great way to end.
    Have a great time in Cairo!

    ReplyDelete